Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm going to Joe Nall 2018, are you?

Discussion in 'Joe Nall Week' started by Bluepilot2003, Jan 27, 2018.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

You don't know how tempting this is. I just don't think I can talk my boss into it. Dang, what an awesome offer.

Indeed... would be awesome no doubt. What the heck? I can at least ask, right? Worst they can say is no.

Bluepilot2003 and Snoopy1 like this.
  2. Very nice trailer. Now is easy to find you.
    Always if need a ride with your family we have two seats available in the golf- carts.

stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'm my own boss so I make my schedule. As long as it includes a lot of work.;)

stangflyer likes this.
  4. Sounds par.

dhal22 and stangflyer like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    It would be nice to see you . If you can make it we all can have a good time.
    Looks like @pawnshopmike mike is thinking about it, somebody needs to do a little persuasion on him.

6. Wish I could. But there is no way that I can. Maybe after I retire.

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Yes I know what that was like i never got to do these type of outings but being retired is really nice and to have the time to do what you want.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  8. dhal22

I go there every 2 or 3 years. It's soo busy now I keep saying i won't go back. I don't fly, just watch.

9. For those that have been there, I have a question. It appears there is ample open RV camping without hook-ups, at least that is how I read it on the website. Can anyone verify this as I don't need to hook up just be able to park somewhere? Also, if anyone knows, is there a dump station?

Snoopy1 likes this.
  10. dhal22

Lots of no hook up camping. I've never camped there so do not know about dumping.

Snoopy1 likes this.