• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm here

NCFR

New to GSN!
Tseres;11379 wrote: So I figured this introductory thread would end up being in the back pages. However I have come across a new development. Can't log onto FG and I found this. Just thought I'd share this vital info.

Tseres

Closed Account ----- I didn't close it. Now it is my badge of honor. :woohoo-dancing-bana

On GSN it Says.

Tseres

60cc Cool Guy ------ Like this a lot better anyway. :encouragement:

BWAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!! What did you do this time????

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow Tom, you are a legend. You even had a thread started on you that quickly got "sanitized" by moving it so it would not show up on the front page!!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow Tom, you are a legend. You even had a thread started on you that quickly got "sanitized" by moving it so it would not show up on the front page!!

Tseres

150cc
Terryscustom;11553 wrote: Wow Tom, you are a legend. You even had a thread started on you that quickly got "sanitized" by moving it so it would not show up on the front page!!

Really? Wow I feel honored. If it was Sanitized then it must have been good. Thank the folks for me since I can't do it there on my own.

That was why I got the email this afternoon. I feel it's only fair to let youguys in on this. This is a coppy of the Email I got today. My answer is the first line and that is what I sent back to the Fake Cowboy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No thanks.

To: "debraseres"

Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:34:25 AM

Subject: FG Account Closed

Did you request that your account be closed on FG? If not I'm happy to turn it back on. I would need to know what password you want to use.

Administrator

RCGroups.com

GiantScaleNews.com

RCHeliResource.com

RCCars.com

Tseres

150cc
Yup. I use my wifes email address. That way I can say I don't have an email address so I can't get on Facebook. My wife is already using it there.:encouragement:

Ant

50cc
The smart thing for the fake cowboy (that's hilarious) to do, was just reinstate you and say sorry for the mix up.

Do-rag

100cc
Yep all he had to do was reinstate the account you could have reset the password. Why would he need to know it anyway.

Tseres

150cc
Do-rag;11995 wrote: Yep all he had to do was reinstate the account you could have reset the password. Why would he need to know it anyway.

You hit the nail on the head... They are not verry smart but they are running the show.