• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

In the mud room

john_M

30cc
Hello Guys, Gals... just knocking the mud off me boots... I see some recognizable names here.

John M,

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hello John!  Welcome to the new and improved (although slightly less sexy looking) giantscalenews.com!

You're the first new member to make an introduction since we moved the site over to our new forums software this morning.

Make yourself at home, jump right in and consider yourself part of the family!

We're going to keep working out the kinks as we continue to get settled in.  If you see anything that doesn't work or doesn't make sense, please feel free to mention it to me or SleepyC.

Welcome!

Bart

john_M

30cc
Thanks Bartman... first to reply!!... and the consultations prize is, the "New Hempel 25% Xtreme Decathlon"..... no?... I was never any good at winner stuff anyways, maybe next time
icon_wink.gif

All joking aside, the forum's looking good so far... now with a username like SleepyC, sounds like you're gonna do most of the work Bartman, lol

John M,

john_M

30cc
Thanks Guys and it should be SleepyZzzzzzzz, not SleepyC

TBOX, "No Asshat Zone"... where I come from, we just say no "A~holes allowed" lol

John M,