• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

It's about time to ask... What Can We Do Better!

First I will give you guys a pat on the back a say it's nice to come to a site where everyone has fun an shares information about our hobby without all the soap opera drama. My suggestion would be exposure at events this year if possible. Joe nall etc..... think you were late starting this up last year an most of the flying events were about over with.

sweetpea

100cc
Is that because you worked at Chuck E Cheese? They were a little young for you!

I'd like to see a spot to input price on the Classifieds instead of only typing it in. I'd be nice to see it show on the title.

SleepyC

150cc
First I will give you guys a pat on the back a say it's nice to come to a site where everyone has fun an shares information about our hobby without all the soap opera drama. My suggestion would be exposure at events this year if possible. Joe nall etc..... think you were late starting this up last year an most of the flying events were about over with.

I agree, I was telling bart when Max and the rest of us started another site, we started Jan 1 and the site really picked up after we went to events. And we will be going! Huge announcement today about some stuff... so this concept we are on... you will see us out this summer!

SleepyC

150cc
Get back to your roots. Who could say no to this guy.:laughing:

View attachment 14036

You guys missed an opportunity to rub it in a bit more so I'll assist..

1.jpg
2.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
First of all I don't really know what to say about Sleepy's Whoppi Goldberg impression.o_O

But to the topic at hand. I think this place has come a long way in a short time. For awhile there I had my doubts, but now I have no doubt.
I think you guys are right about event coverage. The late start last year missed a lot of events. This year will be much different. Showing the flag around major events will show manufactures that this place is serious. And those of us that can't attend big shows, get to enjoy it through what we read here. I would also love to see some coverage of small events by the rest of the GSN family. The Rolla thread last year was great. It's cool to see what's going on everywhere else. We need to get as many people as possible spreading the word. T-shirts, hats, banners, whatever it takes.

SleepyC

150cc
SO... here's a few thoughts for you guys to do!!, If you are going to a major event wear your GSN gear. The more people see it the better we will be known. Also tell people about it. Walk up to the Horizon booth, hobbico and tell them you saw this product or that one on GSN. Always be positive and bring the GSN vibe!