• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Jase on the Sim

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Improvised Sim Freestyle by Jase Dussia.  Amazing video to watch.  

Not sure what an iframe is which said is disallowed so here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzgghskszxo&noredirect=1

flysrc

New to GSN!
Jase,

Thanks for posting that. Just starting to attempt some 3D flying other than with foamies indoor. Everything just short of a pop-top you've  just demonstrated for me. The stick positions was like having you stand beside me and coaching through the maneuvers. I an see my flying improving in the near future. If the winter and snow wasn't about to call it a season for us up here in the great white north...

Thanks again.......

D.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

I downloaded that video and started watching it in slow motion and it sheds new light on it.  

I'm pretty sure Ohio is not Jase, right?  But, the flying in the vid is awesome no doubt.  Crankshaft to knife edge exit is sick...  a lot of clean high energy flying in there.  That stuff takes practice for sure.  Jase is on fire this year.  Love it! 
fist-pump-and-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif