• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

JR Loyalty Trade In Program for DSM2/DSMX Radios to new DMSS Systems

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
There is no way to transfer over. I can tell you though that the numbers and % are extremely close. So, you'll have to just manually copy the program from your 12x over. I did this from my 12x to my XG11 initially, and was almost dead on.

Then I realized all the additional features theses have vs 12x and wound up reprogramming to utilize some features.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
It depends on what you want/need. Being that IMAC, F3S, are my focus and the programming in the XG11 had more to support it.... I fly the XG11.

If your setups are good with the 12x and want to have insanely smooth gimbals... The XG14 would be a better choice.

The XG11 case is basically the same as the 11x.... But that's it, everything else is different.

Alpha20

50cc
Think I`m going for the XG14, after I gave it some thinking. And the fact that I lost my 12X on the ice and have to replace the whole gimbal unit. The radio is fairly priced, too, at 550 USD.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
LOL...yeah it's pretty old, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, that's my motto. If they came out with another touch screen model, I'd probably buy one.

That's not my only tx, I do have more modern tx's I use for my heli's.
I aggree 100% with the "ain't broke/don't fix" thing. I have 2, 11x's that I love. I hope they continue to be supported for a while...

sweetpea

100cc
I still love my 10x. Wish it had 1 more channel since being on 2.4 but as of now I don't see the need to switch.