• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC JTEC MX2 3.1 Build by Terry P

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Ive been looking for something between jet white and cream monokote for the next project myself, considering using fabric and paint but the weight takes me out of the idea, lemme know if you find anything.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Just got home after a 12 hour drive from AZ, all good everything came home in one piece and ill be spending a few hours wiping all the drool off of it tomorrow ! LOL, great bunch of guys and pilots, really really good pilots. Let's see, worst keeper round was a 840 something and a 750 something in the unknown and ended up 10th out of 14 or 15 pilots in sportsman if that tells you how tight a competition it was.
Im very happy though, havent flown an event since last June and was a fantastic way to start the 2015 season.
Sorry, no trophy.... yet!

jtec/radiowave

70cc twin V2
Considering you haven't had much in the way of practice or flying time that's great. What matters is you flew and had a good time!! Congratulations!!

Al

oh58skid

50cc
Ive been looking for something between jet white and cream monokote for the next project myself, considering using fabric and paint but the weight takes me out of the idea, lemme know if you find anything.
I have not found anything so I will most probably just use ultracote white or just go with my favorite scheme and hope that Earle does not show up at the next contest with any paint !