• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport JTEC RADIOWAVE 26% Pitts Model 12

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Very nice work Stang! And I agree, the multi angle's are a pita, at least until you get the hang of it anyways...
Thanks...but trust and believe, I am not planning on getting the hang of it. LOL. I like to cover, but the belly of this one has really had me almost whooped.
I think it looks fabulous! I'll take the red over orange any day......REALLY sharp Rob. :cheers:
I was thinking I may have to recut the red stripes. I was looking at the full scale and noticed my stripes seem a little "fatter" at the front of the fuse compared to the original. Of course I am a complete dunce. :spongebob: I forgot I already covered the interplane struts in Orange. UGH! Oh well, guess I have to get a roll of covering either way, But I do like the red. I may stay with it and just recover the interplane struts.

Hay Rob ;
You are looking good " OH " I mean the the plane is looking good , I like your choice of colors . I do think you spend as much time on the covering as you do on the build !. Here is a picture of Mark's 300 that I am finishing up all in Monokote .

Attachments

• 20161213_195359.jpg
    20161213_195359.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 252

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hay Rob ;
You are looking good " OH " I mean the the plane is looking good , I like your choice of colors . I do think you spend as much time on the covering as you do on the build !. Here is a picture of Mark's 300 that I am finishing up all in Monokote .
Wow!! That is SO SO SOOOOOO pretty. Wow!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks everyone. Not great yet, but it is getting there. Still a LOT of covering yet to do. Finishing out the trim is what is going to be really time consuming. Oh well, it's winter right? Ugh. LOL.... So cold here in Idaho. I want spring to get here.