• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Just found my new simulator seat.

sweetpea

100cc
Not a simulator. These are ejection training seats or pilot training mockups (so you can master switch positions for check lists). If this was a "simulator" it would be far more than $10k. I think you will find everything is fabricated to look real but nothing really turns on except a few lights if that.

doublea

100cc
Not a simulator. These are ejection training seats or pilot training mockups (so you can master switch positions for check lists). If this was a "simulator" it would be far more than $10k. I think you will find everything is fabricated to look real but nothing really turns on except a few lights if that.
Does the ejection seat work? Hehe!:devil::LOL_gif:

But when I mount the flat screen monitor outside the windscreen and modify the controller to take stick, pedal and throttle response for inputs....

BJ Swope

Well if the $10,000 cockpit doesn't work out maybe I can convince the CFO (aka wife) that this is reasonable...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424471372.565529.jpg