Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Kelly aka 49dimes

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by stangflyer, Dec 15, 2019.

1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I'll be praying for my brother @49dimes as well. Kelly, if I can do anything for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks for the update Rob.

49dimes, tailskid, stangflyer and 4 others like this.
  2. tailskid

tailskid 70cc twin V2

@49dimes, you are now officially on my prayer list! Get well soon, flying season is coming....

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Thanks to ALL with your prayers and wishes. So there is no confusion...I have a host of issues but the main ones that are "chronic" in nature, and are the ones that will probably have the greatest affect on life span, are Stage 4 kidney failure and stage 3 congestive heart failure. I have always lived my life mostly at "full throttle" but now a "steady idle" is the best I can muster even as a relatively young man of 60 years. Now a lot of "life style" has changed but I still hope to get out now and then and get some flying in albeit small electric stuff.

Rob, thanks for caring brother along with all my other GSN brothers :).

To be continued...:ooh?:

Alky6, AKNick, Bartman and 3 others like this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Wow

Wow “GREAT” to hear from you thanks for letting us know, hope that everything will be back to normal soon.

Alky6, 49dimes, AKNick and 1 other person like this.
  5. tailskid

tailskid 70cc twin V2

That’s great news....now get off your lazy butt and get out there flying!

Alky6, 49dimes, AKNick and 1 other person like this.
  6. Thanks for the update Kelly. So great to hear from you. I hope you can get back to some form of normalcy. Best wishes brother.

Alky6, 49dimes, AKNick and 3 others like this.
  7. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

hang in there 'dimes! do what you can when you can and we'll be rooting for you!

Alky6, 49dimes, pawnshopmike and 2 others like this.
  8. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    You’ve been missed!!!!! So glad to hear from you! I’ll continue to pray for your health buddy! Take Care!

Alky6, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.