• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

MO-rc

30cc
We've been working hard geting the field ready for this... Should be in excellent shape by then.. (is now)
We've already improved the exisiting electricity for a full 100 amp service with multiple drops, and are working diligently to get another 200 amp service installed on the North end of the field which will allow us camper hookups for all that need them... I can't wait!!!!!!
btw- the offroad track is available this weekend too if anyone has a truck or buggy they wanna play with, it's located on the south end of the parking area...

Did I mention that I Can't WAIT!!!!

Ok Guy BIG NEWS in from dparker and Mo-rc they have been at the field working today.. Time the event is here we will have 8 Camper hookups for electric. a camper hook up for the weekend will be 20 bucks.. I Only have 8 but more can be added if needed.. If you would like a camper hookup please pm me. so I can reserve one for you.

SnowDog

I'm coming down, and I was able to arrange to borrow my buddy Gino's trailer so instead of bringing one flying buddy I've got three flying buddies!!!

We've got a room at the Days Inn and these guys are really excited about being at a fly in. Two of them are old hands at flyins, but for one of them it will be their first one. :) :)

Agreed on the room with A/C and a shower!

In today from TowerHobbies... 75 dollar Gift Certificate.. We would like to thank them for their Support of The 3dbash In Kennett Mo