• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

uploadfromtaptalk1409411492762.jpgground rod going down for the new 200 amp electric service

ok guys I just noticed that the gps cords listed in the forum here is wrong. here is a link to a map to the field.. and here is a address you can use for your gps

CLICK HERE

Good on Rain the field will be nice and green.. last I looked it was just. A slight prevent on saturday... but hey its a flyin you just got to go cause ya never will know what the weather is gona do lol

vegasking

70cc twin V2
This Weather Channel forecast is not as bad as the one we had at the Magnolia event this weekend and it misted for like 30 minutes the whole time. You have to remember the % of rain is the chance of rain, and even if it does it's not like it's going to rain all day. Every event that I've went to had large chances of rain and we have flown like everyday during them. If your afraid of little rain, you differently need to stay home and watch tv. :thumbsdown:

kennett.PNG