• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

MO-rc

30cc
Hey Dave (Dave's Edge_540 ) ... How much longer before you make it back Stateside... We've been tearing the skies up from Memphis to Texarkana while you've been gone, hate that you mised out on all the fun...

Hey Guy's I wish that I would have not missed so much great flying. I will be back home on July 2nd, I am ready to leave the hot sandbox. It will be nice to have some time to just relax, working 6 1/2 months straight gets old really quick!

@Blake did you get anything back from Scott Gray from the e-mail you sent?

Dave

MO-rc

30cc
We'll try to save a little flying time for when you get home Dave, but in the meantime, it's off to Cape Girardeau this coming weekend for some serious 3D flying... see ya soon....

Well guys, was looking at the calendar today and,, the bash is 55 days out,, it will be here before you know it,, time to put that time in at work to get your dates off for sept 4-7 and make planes to be in Kennett Mo Sept 4-7.

SnowDog

Well guys, was looking at the calendar today and,, the bash is 55 days out,, it will be here before you know it,, time to put that time in at work to get your dates off for sept 4-7 and make planes to be in Kennett Mo Sept 4-7.

I will be there....already on the calendar!!!!

I would love to hear what kind of airframes people are planning to bring to this event!

Hey guys.. The time is getting close.. I should have a Big announcement to come in the next few weeks Pertaining the Raffle.