• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Missouri 3D Bash

bryanb

50cc

Attachments

• Right Front.jpg
    Right Front.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:

miatia54

50cc
been a bad week, not feeling very good,, doc finally got me some meds that are working,, David and I are leaving early Friday morning, be good to see everyone and have a great time flying,,,, see you Then!!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
been a bad week, not feeling very good,, doc finally got me some meds that are working,, David and I are leaving early Friday morning, be good to see everyone and have a great time flying,,,, see you Then!!

Oh man that sucks! Nothing worse then feeling ill when you really want to be out flying!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp

:needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics::needpics:

LOL.... :-D

We all wish we could be there having fun with you guys! This just maybe the best bash of the Year! Well done Blake for all the hard work I know you have put into this event!

SnowDog

Oh man that sucks! Nothing worse then feeling ill when you really want to be out flying!

Scott, glad to hear you are going to make it... your buddy Dave has a spot saved for you...looking forward to meeting you!

LOL, I know, I was supposed to attach pics to the last post, but I had some internet issues...I've got those resolved now, so here are the requested pics.

:needpics:

LOL.... :-D

We all wish we could be there having fun with you guys! This just maybe the best bash of the Year! Well done Blake for all the hard work I know you have put into this event!

Blake and his crew have done a spectacular job preparing for this event...the field is on par with a golf green (no pun intended, well, okay maybe a little) ;), the flight line has electric from end to end, the gallery has a few nice covered awnings, and there are some fans here to keep us wimpy northerners (like me!) cool in this hot and humid Missouri weather. Forecast looks really good, sunny and winds 5-10 with temps in the upper 80s/lower 90s. It's only Thursday and we've got a good crowd here already!
Pics attached as requested. Enjoy them...we are enjoying the Kennett 3DBash already!

20140904_111933.jpg20140904_111930.jpg20140904_111954.jpg20140904_111957.jpg20140904_112002.jpg20140904_112051.jpg

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
I'm bringing my DSLR so expect some artsy shots on Saturday. Just don't freak out when a teenager approaches you with a big camera ;)