• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Kennett Rc Flyers Fall Fly Setp 7-8

The Kennett Rc flyers would like to invite everyone out to a great weekend of fun and flying at the Kennett Rc Flyers Field in Kennett Mo..
There will be open Flying both days from Sun up to sun Down
Sunday there will be a fish Fry at Noon
There is Electric on Site.. Plenty of room on the flight lines for Campers... We have a 500 foot Grass Runway and Shade in the pits.. Kennett is Located 19 miles off interstate 55 at the hayti Exit take 412 West towards Paragould Arkansas

for more information call me at 8704764484

Well we have 8 here now should be more headed in tomorrow is shaping up to be a nice event will post pics tomorrow as the day goes on

gyro

GSN Contributor
Trying to up load pics and it says your fourm has picks disabled

It's a setup problem with your tapatalk.
Make sure you are putting in a title and some text in the post before attaching the photo, that usually helps.

I'll post some pics tomorrow night when I can get home and load them on computer tapatalk won't let me for some reason

Kennett Rc Flyers

well we had a good weekend... had about twenty pilots.. saturday was really busy with planes in the air most of the day... I thought we would have a little better turn out but.. we had some other things going on in the area that conflicted with the flyin... but the ones there had a blast..

Fred Matt and I put in alot of flights.. Saturday was hot one but we still flew..
and a few rounds of combat with the wild hogs. and then just open flying.. and Matt lost a wheel on a flight with his Pilot extra. so fred took over the sticks got her really stable and Matt and I did a hover catch that was fun also..

Sunday I Woke up to a 51 inch slick hovering over my trailer... sun was bad sunday morning.. so we flew small electrics til about 1030 and then we started up with the gassers

overall it was a good weekend

Kennett Rc Flyers

First I would like to start off for thanking Brian Wrather for getting the field ready for the weekend..

We plenty of room.. there is electric up and down the whole flight line with a few camper hookups..

Brian had the field in great shape. looked like we where flying from a golf green.. the field at kennett is a 600x100 foot North and South Runway with plenty of fly over area. I Hope one day to start having some kind of 3d event here maybe starting next year.

here are some pics of the field View attachment 15723View attachment 15724View attachment 15725View attachment 15726View attachment 15727View attachment 15728

[video=youtube_share;J1h-IvogS_U]http://youtu.be/J1h-IvogS_U[/video]
Here is the hover Catch

other pics are uploading

Last edited by a moderator: