• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Krill 35% extra 330sc

3dbandit

100cc
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397968588.130998.jpg

Finished the extra this morning.

I was working so quick that I forgot to take a pics of the build.

I was able to fly 3 times this afternoon.

All I can say is WOW!!! This plane does exactly what you tell it to, and nothing else.

It can be doing a crankshaft one way, switch the stick position, and it is instantly spinning the other way.

It is ultra precise, and stupid fast (I may need to try a lower pitch prop).

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 22700

All I can say is WOW!!! This plane does exactly what you tell it to, and nothing else.

It can be doing a crankshaft one way, switch the stick position, and it is instantly spinning the other way.

you? lower pitch? damn....

looks great tho

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
View attachment 22700

Nice and clean ride!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Post it on the IMAC thread please. As much "instruction"/ narration would be appreciated. Thanks Jacob.