• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Krill Extra 330 LX building thread

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'll make a vid soon flying the unlimited schedule, so I reckon it will show what it does best.
Let me know when you're here bro.
I want to pullout a PAMFest for scale aerobatic planes it will be awesome if you'll be here so...let me know, I can schedule it when you're coming.

Two weeks in advance will work. It's a small country and the wheels are all ready spinning.
Taz, I don't get my schedule for the next month until the 18th of the current month. Pick a few dates that would work for you and then i'll try to get trips to correspond. Or we can do it the way you said. :)

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Thanks Allan.
I wish. I'm going to fly Toms plane like the last comp in the UK.
I did wanted to buy an extra LX from Andy but Tom told me that it's ok to fly his. Maybe later on when I will be more into the European open.
The goal is to fly this one in the Worlds 2018 who knows.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Yup. Talked to Tom about it so there is a good chance I'll come and pay a visit.
But as always Ill need the final approval of the old lady. September 1st it's the beginning of the kids school so as I see it I might come only on the 2nd.