Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

A Classic! Lanier 1/3 Scale Laser 200, DLE 61, Hitec Servos

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by Bartman, Sep 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

I'll post photos later tonight but here's what I've got....

It was built by an older gentleman back around 2001 and flown about 50 times, he logged each flight. I bought it earlier this year and removed about 3.5 pounds by replacing the Zenoah G62 with a low time DLE61. I also swapped out the Tower servos for Hitec and a JR8711 on the rudder. The plane has an A123 pack for receiver/servo power.

It runs strong and flies perfect but I'm working on putting together cash for another purchase so I'm selling a bunch of stuff.

I also have a kit for this plane that I'd sell. If I sell one I may keep the other but I don't need both.

$850 for the plane, receiver ready. It's really nice so that's the price.

$325 for the kit/plans. The kit is complete minus the canopy, some parts are loose because it looks like someone copied the plans and used parts of the kit to make templates for a scratch build.

Photos later tonight, ask questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Local pick up in NJ preferred, I can help with shipping of the kit.

Thanks!
    Bart

2. Andy Bowman

Andy Bowman New to GSN!

do you have pictures?

3. Do you still have these for sale?

4. @Bartman hasn't been on here in a while so I sent him an email for you guys. Hopefully he gets it and responds.

dhal22 likes this.
  5. Bartman

Hi Andy

I still have it for sale, I'll have to bring it out into the driveway to get some photos. My flying buddy Bill and I have been trying all summer to get it out flying but I just haven't had the time. I'm happy to sell it or keep it for if/when I ever have the time to enjoy it.

Bart

6. Bartman

The kit is gone but I still have the flying airplane here. I'll post some photos in the next day or so. If I can't get around to it it'll have to be next week.

Thanks @pawnshopmike ....you're still #1!

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. Thanks Bart! Great to see you here. Hope all's well with you and yours.

8. Would you sell the bare airframe,? And where do you live? Shipping?

9. Andy Bowman

Andy Bowman New to GSN!

Thanks for the response @Bartman still interested if you could supply a couple pictures

10. Bartman

Hi Guy,

I wouldn't break it up, sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.