Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Let’s Talk Fuel Lines!

Discussion in 'Giant Scale News' started by GSNadmin, Apr 7, 2017.

1. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    I've seen that video before too. But every application is different, like for example a heavy clunk with soft tubing is more prone to kink/fold over, which is a reason in itself for adding a straw or copper tubing. This could happen in a negative G style maneuver (tail slide?) possibly as well. I've seen it happen where the plane noses over on the ground, and the clunk fall forward to the top of the tank. Just a extra measure of security.

pawnshopmike and stangflyer like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Exactly. That is why I like the heavy clunk. 99% of the time, that clunk will always be in fuel.