Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lodi California Huckfest... October 11th-14th

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by SteveT., Aug 21, 2012.

1. Lodi California Huckfest...

October 11 - 14th - DELTA RC Club - Lodi, California

HUGE paved runway.
    Tons of room for camping. (No hookup's)

SteveT

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  2. hone

hone 150cc

I'll be there!

3. Me too.....at least for one day!!

SteveT

4. Fliprob17

Fliprob17 SITE SPONSOR

such a long drive for us....we'll see

5. Would really be nice to have you and some 3DHS goodness at the Huckfest... You were sorely missed last year.... :(

SteveT

6. rcdrum

rcdrum New to GSN!

I'm gonna be there and so is Rob, although he doesn't know it yet!!

RC

7. hone

hone 150cc

Alright guys it's official! I got the days off work and just got my AMA card so i'm for sure going now. I'll be bringing my 64'' MXS and hopefully i can get my 47'' Osiris together before then also. I hope there is a good turn out so people will want to have more events out here!

8. Me too!!!

SteveT

9. hone

hone 150cc

Question...Should i bring a deep cycle battery or something of the like to charge my batteries?

10. I don't remember that they have power...bit I'm sure lot's of people have generators....

SteveT