• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

LOL, only in Ohio.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Buy it now Price and Pay Pal credit!!! What a DEAL!!!!!! (seller resides at cell block "c" which allows lemonfreshscent in the urinal).

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Apparently I am building some really cheap planes, utilizing some really cheap components. I don't think I have ever invested over $3500.00 dollars in a 30%. Must be the pure gold pull-pull cables and the sterling silver gear trains in all the servos???? WOW....

unable to continue flying due to failing eyesight? A dead stick is bad enough...but to not be able to see it crash really sucks.:lol2:

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
I still have my old stick if anybody is interested I'll sell it for 2800. It has an os .55 and top of the line 9 dollar futaba servos

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
I have an Airmadillo with a K&B 45. It is fill and fly, all you have to do it get it out a the tree it has been Hangered in for the last 20 Years!