Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Looking for 35% Stabs

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Mike Ingersoll, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hello All
    I am in need of a pair of 35% Stabs prefer Edge or Extra but not being picky here now i am talking stabs and elevators brand does not matter oh almost forgot tubes also if possible.

Thank You Everyone

M[​IMG] ike

2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I got a set of stabs and elevators and rudder and vert fin off a crashed 30% Carden/ Hangar 9 Yak if that helps.

3. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Mike....if those don't work I have a set from my old 35% Extra (3DHS). Still in decent shape.....all red, and no stab tube.

4. Thanks but need 35% Stabs

Mike

5. Cool Thanks what would you need for them but I am not going to decide right now let's see what else is out there I know there has to be more only been a few hours since my original post

Mike

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

lol I figured that much but thought I would offer them up as they are in the pile to go to the burn barrel next time I'm out there.

7. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Tomorrow I'll dig them out and post a couple of pics with dimensions. If they'll work for you we'll talk further.

stangflyer likes this.
  8. Hey dont burn them yet let me talk to a fellow club member who has one of those planes and see if he might need some spares for it

9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Sounds like a plane. It will be a couple weeks before the burn barrel gets fired up. Got the tail section off an old 30% Sukhoi as well that will burn too.

10. So nobody has any crashed 35% planes out there hard to believe most times the tail pretty much survives the crash.

Mike