• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Making a few Changes

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Why is my AMR Stick build thread in with the scratch builds & ARF's? It is neither of those, it is a kit. If you're going to group all construction threads together, I'd prefer a separate tile "Scratch Builds", "Kit Builds" and "ARF Assemblies". JMHO

David

GSNadmin

Staff member
Why is my AMR Stick build thread in with the scratch builds & ARF's? It is neither of those, it is a kit. If you're going to group all construction threads together, I'd prefer a separate tile "Scratch Builds", "Kit Builds" and "ARF Assemblies". JMHO

David

I can just rename that section to include kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
The page I called the home page which had featured forums on it is gone. The general forums listing's has at least doubled in length with many things covered under multiple titles. Nothing like it was prior to Sunday in my opinion, but hey, I am just one so.

Takes a little time to steer a big ship. Give is a little time to shake out and recalibrate the compass ;)

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Takes a little time to steer a big ship. Give is a little time to shake out and recalibrate the compass ;)
everyone should keep in mind the timeline of how everything happened.

I emailed the membership in the evening and later that night Paul reached out to me. By midday the next day he was the new owner. I don't know how much time Paul spent here lurking (maybe none?) but he's jumped in with both feet and is on it (in case you didn't notice) and he also seems willing to listen to you guys so, like Terry just said, give him a little time.

GSNadmin

Staff member
I'm not looking to add or change any more forums I did what people suggested and I'm done with any more major forum changes . I'm listen and making it what the members want :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
A few of the guys wanted to separate the ARF assembly threads from the kit and scratch builds. There was even a poll some where. It might be something to think about.