• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MEDIA BLITZ! 3DHS Tennessee Fly-Low-In - August 15-18, 2013 Knoxville, TN

Hey Guys! As much as I wish I could have made it, I was at a local fly in of my own. The pictures came out AWESOME! Great flying Joe, and to everyone there, I hope you all had a good time! Maybe (just maybe) I'll try and make it next year ;)

Thanks

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Had a amazing time!! It was good to see all the guys from last year. Outstanding job by Bivens and crew to put on another awesome event.

p.b.

30cc
thanks for all the pictures. we had a great time. already planning next year. bivens put me number one on the list for next year!
p.b. and lisa

3DeltaFly shows us his 58" Edge battery tray and CF stringer enhancements. His battery compartment makes it really easy to install and remove the battery and requires only one strap:
View attachment 13334View attachment 13333View attachment 13332View attachment 13331

The foam block battery end supports are handy to use initially until the CG setting is finalized. They are slated to be replaced with ventilated versions made from lite-ply to achieve maximum battery cooling for hot weather flying etc. I'll post the details in my blog once the project is completed.