• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Meet Lily

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey...my grandmaw, God rest her soul, loved that show...never missed one episode...
I seriously grew up on that show. My folks would never miss an episode either. My mother is gone now, but I so remember the days of sitting when I was a tyke next to her and watching Loretta and Conway and Merle, Tom T, Hall, Skeeter Davis, (who was one of her most favorites) and sooo sooo many more. Ah the good ole' days.

Mikeq

150cc
I seriously grew up on that show. My folks would never miss an episode either. My mother is gone now, but I so remember the days of sitting when I was a tyke next to her and watching Loretta and Conway and Merle, Tom T, Hall, Skeeter Davis, (who was one of her most favorites) and sooo sooo many more. Ah the good ole' days.

Yes they were the good ole" days...I had a lot of good memories I still reminisce about.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I luv it when "Family Guy" Pauses with a "Conway" music vid excerpt.

I do not think most of "todays" generation gets it. lol I guess you could call Seth McFarland todays Mel Blank.