• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
As this season draws upon me once again, I am now reminded of this past year. The accomplishments, the set backs and the changes of everyday life. I am reminded and feel thankful for many things. I realize, for some "this" is JUST a hobby. For others, (myself included) it is a passion and sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane. I am reminded of the many great friends I have gotten the chance to become acquainted with and the massive enjoyment I get just chillin' with ya'll. Wishing each and "every" one of you and yours the Merriest of Christmas's and the brightest of all New Years.

SleepyC

150cc
Merry Christmas! I just worked 8 - 6 then 7 - 12 two days in a row, I am ready for a BREAK! Some family time and some GSN time!!

I did get to work with local radio host Bill Squire from WMMS’s Alan Cox show. My other company Airheadmedia.com filmed his next comedy special. Pretty cool night....

Bill Squire on Left, Me my business partner Fernando and Tim one of our crew.
bill.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!