• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mike Wink in the News

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Very SLICK, @3DMIKE :D

I still want your autograph! ;)

Yup the wife SLICKED the hair up pretty good! Didn't realize just how much until I saw the video! LOL Geesh! The interview was fun and much easier than last year. I had a 50cc Extreme Flight Extra 300 in the studio last year which was very challenging to say the least. I wish I had video of me trying to maneuver that plane in the studio between three desks, all the lighting and the producer telling me to move it from this table to this table to this table because it was just too big for the shot. He literally kept counting down until we were live and I made it to my seat when he said 1, your live! It was hilarious and I was out of breath!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Great way to expose the hobby to the locals, nicely done

Thanks! I highly recommend it to get spectators out to the field. Last year we had 700-750 spectators (2 day event) and I am guestimating this year by the number of cars that kept rolling in all day everyday (3 day event) and car counts with approx 2.5 people per car on average around 1000-1200 spectators. For anyone running an event spectators are great as they clap hoot and holler for pilots as they get down low and slow. Gets the pilots all pumped and keeps the energy high! Not to mention if you have a raffle that the spectators (we had a separate raffle just for everyone) can get involved in your club can make some decent money from it to cover event expenses etc...

I also got with the local theater and did a static display for the Disney Planes 2 movie and handed out AMA info and Monster Fest fliers, answered questions etc... It was fun!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405799217.337416.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
Hey, next time you are on the TV, I would throw out the, " for more information about the event, vibist 3drcforums.com/name of the event". Just might be helpful for the forum.

Oh and I found you by accident. I was messing around on Facebook, and ran across the video. Great idea on the, "planes movie"

Hey let me know if you need the new logo. I would love to see it used on T-shirts, flyers, and planes. I make cool t-shirts btw.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey, next time you are on the TV, I would throw out the, " for more information about the event, vibist 3drcforums.com/name of the event". Just might be helpful for the forum.

Oh and I found you by accident. I was messing around on Facebook, and ran across the video. Great idea on the, "planes movie"

Hey let me know if you need the new logo. I would love to see it used on T-shirts, flyers, and planes. I make cool t-shirts btw.

I sure would have but as you can see she was forced to end it short. I had lots more to say and last time we had to to talk before the interview about what was important to me... not this time. :-( It happens so fast.