Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mission B.C. Aerotow

Discussion in 'Aero-Tow, Slope, Thermal, Dynamic, GPS Speed, Etc.' started by Gene Cope, Aug 9, 2015.

1. The 2015 Mission aerotow is only a little way off and is held on manicured grass. The event is Aug 21-23 just outside Mission B.C on a sod farm. The area is green, weather fair and the hospitality outstanding. Don't miss this one.
    Gene

2. The 2015 Mission Aerotow is now history but what a great time. The weather was typical Mission except for Sunday. Friday started out with a bit of drizzle now and then, clearing by early morning to provide for some good soaring as the front passed by late afternoon. Saturday was clear and sunny with outstanding flying conditions. Sunday a thick blanket of smoke filled the valley but that did not stop the action as towing started on time and as long as you did not venture to far out the flying was not too bad. there were 18 registered pilots and a lot more sailplanes. I for one will have my hotel reservation in as soon and next years date is set.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

nice pics Gene! was that yellow Schweizer built from one of Gunny's kits?

4. Bartman,
    I have no info on the Schweizer. Sorry

5. More photos from the Mission B.C. Aerotow.

Attached Files: