• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D MUST SEE!!! David Kocjančič INSANE 50% Extra 300 Model

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
You guy's are embarrassing me, I'm not even in the same universe as this guy......or even Krazy Karl, Pistolera, Fixed Wing, MattyMatt......list goes on. Someone should shoot out a message to this guy to post some info on GSN. Mostly excited that all the aforementioned people are here on GSN, pretty bad-ass group we have going here so far:way_to_go:

Too bad you don't all live in the same area. I can't imagine the synergistic effects that would be created.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
..... says the guy who builds his own radios! Lots of talented folks here, I'm just glad you guys share your talents with all of us here!
Yeah, if it weren't for all these awesome talented young men, this older than dirt dude would probably still be flying....glow (shudder) planes. LOL