• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My Daughter needs some help!!!

sweetpea

100cc
Ok everyone I'm asking for help for Madison with a photo contest by CVA that she's entered in on Facebook. I know this company well and they actually give their prizes away.

Please take a minute to click the picture and hit like for Madison. You must click on picture #10 or it won't count for her. She needs to get up around 450+ before May.

https://www.facebook.com/cvamuzzlel...10152667460801286/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story

While I know some of you agree with hunting and others don't, this is not about hunting... this is about Madison. About Madison doing something she loves and is able to physically do despite her many medical issues and disabilities. For those of you that don't know Madison has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sjogren's syndrome, Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and those are just the major ones.. she suffers from other conditions as well. Madison would love to do gymnastics, soccer etc., but these conditions cause it to be nearly impossible to do so. But hunting she can do no matter how poorly she feels or hindered mobility wise, she can get out and enjoy being outdoors and feel pride that she's providing for the family! She also is able to use her compound bow like a champ despite having arthritis in her shoulders. So please take a moment to like Madison's photo and please feel free to share. The more likes she gets the better and remember this is not about hunting, this is about a teenage girl rising above the many medical disabilities that life has thrown at her and having the courage to do so and she'll win a new muzzleloader for herself!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Dang! That's cool bro. If I was on FB I would help out. As a gun dealer and father of two daughters, one of which is a gun nut, I can identify.
:way_to_go:

Mikeq

150cc
sweetpea I'm not on Facebook either but I think my entire family is....I'll send that link on to my wife and get her to pass it around to family members and friends.

sweetpea

100cc
Thanks again everyone!!!!!! She needs to win out over another youth who is up over 400 (she's just below 200).

I know we can do this. She hunted a lot last year and never saw a deer (only in VA though). This year we are heading to Michigan and this muzzleloader will help her at least get a doe for the freezer!

Last edited: