Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion My friend and yours...

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Feb 24, 2019.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Welcome back Mark!
    I’ve been watching your Dalton going together and appreciate you bringing us along and documenting your progress.

Rob,
    Really a sorry to hear about Miss Maggie. My thoughts and prayers are with each of you who find themselves in this same predicament of losing family, friends and acquaintances to this horrible disease.

Lost my father to lymphoma when he and I were both entirely too young. In fact, last week marked 27 years and I still miss him terribly.

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

What a nice group of people all y'all are. :)

3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

April 12 this year will mark when I lost my father 27 years ago from complications of the disease. He was only 60 years old. I just turned 60 last year. Lost my mother 10 years later with complications from brain and lung cancer. She was only 68. Like you I miss them both terribly. I truly believe both of them are in paradise not worrying about a thing.

dhal22, stangflyer and thurmma like this.
  4. This place was started by you, Bartman :) Thank you.

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

It's great to be a part of such an awesome family with a really great father. Thank Bart.

thurmma and 49dimes like this.
  6. Thanks for bringing us all together Bart. We wouldn’t be here without you.
    :way_to_go:

thurmma, 49dimes, dhal22 and 2 others like this.
  7. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Yeah @Bartman,
    You're the reason we're all here. So we have you to thank for bringing us all together. . . . . :big_yes:

8. HRRC Flyer

49dimes, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. Great minds think alike. Or was that simple minds? :D

49dimes, stangflyer and HRRC Flyer like this.
  10. HRRC Flyer

ROFLMAO ! ! ! I don't know about you, but "Great" has absolutely nothing to do with my mind.

49dimes, stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.