• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My new 72" 3DHS Extra 330

robj

70cc twin V2
And Expo!! I maidened my87 with no expo. It was on the other switch and in all the drama I missed it. Of course when checking for proper movements one usually doesn't check for expo. But I got it down ok and reset it.

robj

70cc twin V2
Yea...my spotter said..."looks real twitchy, did you put in expo?" me...yes I did...but it doesn't have any :sadface:

Stevo

30cc
Hi Rc girl,
I noticed you are using the specktrum withe remote receiver. Not sure if it was suggested or not, Try changing out the wire between the receiver and the remote receiver.
Then rebind and check it again. I had a wire that was bad give me similar symptoms. Its worth a shot.
Steve

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
I charged the life batts that power my servos.. it's working fine now. I'm gonna do a range check later and make sure everything's working. I hope the batteries were the problem and not something expensive or hard to fix

Never thought about that, I remember sometimes if battery voltage was low it could cause some issues. Not usually the case, but a good thing to check. Check your batteries every flight!

Thanks
Brian

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
LiFe battery voltages can be misleading. The discharge curve is so flat that my Hyperion battery checker sometimes has trouble translating the voltage to a remaining pack capacity. It's always good to recharge after a flight or two and track the mAh being restored to determine the amount of battery that gets used in a flight and determine how many flights you can get from there. This is because LiFe chemistry batteries have an immediate drop to 3.3 V/cell where they sit until they are mostly discharged.