• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My new airframe arrived today

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
My 50cc AeroWorks Edge 540 arrived today. To my surprise no damage to the boxes from FED EX.

This is the first time that I have purchased a new AeroWorks plane and I could not be happier..

Can not wait to get this baby built, and for winter to break and fly it..

. cowl.jpg elevator.jpg fuse.jpg rudder.jpg wings.jpg

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Toysforbigboys,

What are you going to power that puppy with? I like the large checkerboard pattern on the bottom of the horizontal stab and wings. Makes for GREAT contrast between the top and bottom of the plane.........:congrats:

David

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
I am thinking I want to try a EME 60, or a DLE 61....I will be getting the motor at the end of the month so I have till then to decided..

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Hey Toysforbigboys,

What are you going to power that puppy with? I like the large checkerboard pattern on the bottom of the horizontal stab and wings. Makes for GREAT contract between the top and bottom of the plane.........:congrats:

David
I really like that scheme too. Congrats on your nice shiny new bling.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
I have the 100cc just like it, if it flies anything like the 100cc you will love it. That Scheme shows so well in the air even my old eyes can see it well.

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
I have the 100cc just like it, if it flies anything like the 100cc you will love it. That Scheme shows so well in the air even my old eyes can see it well.

that is why I choose that scheme, I thought the colors would pop in the sky....can not wait for spring..lol

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
oh wow...I was just looking at the pics I took of the new plane....and my Hobby room is a mess....glad the Wife does not go in there..:devil-dance::woohoo!:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Personally, I don't like it!!! It is not in my hangar. Were it in my hangar, I would love it and cuddle it and fly the piss outta it. LOL....Congrats.. I was looking at that but ended up getting something else. Oh well, maybe I can come maiden it for your????? (Wink wink) LOL