• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NASCAR......Nuf Said....

Great race at "The Glen" this weekend......They need to get rid of the Armco barriers though! I was really wanting Ambrose to win......but satisfied that "The Dinger" pulled it out!

Oh...and if you're not "into" NASCAR...thats fine.....just go tell it to someone else. We've heard all of the complaints, insults, and low brow comments so you're not enlightening us. Not everything needs to be an argument....if you're not into it...thats fine....but some of us are...so please let us enjoy;)

CB

N726AC;2316 wrote: That was a great show! The Dinger did a great job and Ambrose showed lots of class.

He did! I thought for sure they were going to wreck each other and that damned Kurt Bush was gonna steal one.....

Crazy wreck with Newman and McDowell ! The cars are really showin the safety off! McDowell is gonna break a record for most highlight reel appearances!

CB

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
drive fast, slow down, turn left......repeat, repeat, repeat....etc

just joking.....seriously I was a huge NASCAR fan , or should I say Earnhardt fan (Sr)....now I watch it when I cannot fly.

I did watch the end of the Glen though and I was thinking the same thing (about Busch).

What's your take on the Stewart incident? (my sympathy to the Ward family/friends)

Flyin4fun;2344 wrote: drive fast, slow down, turn left......repeat, repeat, repeat....etc

just joking.....seriously I was a huge NASCAR fan , or should I say Earnhardt fan (Sr)....now I watch it when I cannot fly.

I did watch the end of the Glen though and I was thinking the same thing (about Busch).

What's your take on the Stewart incident? (my sympathy to the Ward family/friends)

Yeah...I was floored when i heard. I've never been a Tony Stewart fan. I think there is a lot more to this story than anybody is telling. Stewart has always had a hothead streak.....but then again....you dont go puttin yourself in front of a sprint car with extremely low visibility while wearing a black fire suit on an active track.

Do I think Tony might have goosed the throttle a little to scare him but then lost it in the conditions......Hmmmmm......

CB

SleepyC

150cc
[COLOR= #333333]That dude was crazy... standing in the middle of a sprint car track?!?! I feel bad for everyone involved, but if you jump into a tank filled with hungry sharks, and one bites you, is it the sharks fault?[/COLOR]