• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Need a good laugh today

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
For those who have ever had or will ever have a Colonoscopy, here is Billy Connolly's fantastic standup routine on the subject.  I have seen this several times and still has me laughing to tears.

http://vimeo.com/24340828

Mikeq

150cc
I've never seen him do stand up comedy either.. Wasn't he one of the Monty Python bunch? He's definitely a funny guy!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Damn....that coffee is friggin HOT com'in back out my nose!  Guess this would be the proper smiley! 
spongebob.gif

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I just got scheduled for my first one and remembered watching this several years back.  I watched it again and just had to share.  

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Ohio.AV8TOR said
I just got scheduled for my first one and remembered watching this several years back.  I watched it again and just had to share.  
Good Luck brother, I hope check up comes back clean, no pun intended. My lovely bride loves to remind me each year that I'm getting closer to this particular Dr. appointment.

Mikeq

150cc
Ohio.AV8TOR said
Got to get one scheduled myself but I have a possible eye surgery to get past first...just had a local business owner recently pass away from colon cancer and she was younger than me..