• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Need some advice

ThrashFan

New to GSN!
Since my Sukhoi is in the garbage now I have some hardware that is still usable. Here's what I have

Eflite BL 10 1250 KV motor
Eflite 40 amp esc version 2
4 Eflite 7155 13 G sub micro servos

I can't afford to pull the trigger on something spendy right now so would all that stuff I have work on a Sbach 342 EPP 3D Airplane 900mm and if it will is it a decent plane?

Thanks for any replies

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Hey Thrash this thread should probably go on the scratchbuild board bud. I know your new to this stuff brother so no worries. 3DMIKE can and will probably move it. I will get with you and explain better tomorrow bud. Good questions though man. Both of us are thinking of building some kind of Crack Yak type plane with some existing parts guys. You know on the cheap. Something that will take a bit of trashing and keep on going.

Last edited by a moderator: