• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Needed Advise from my GSN forum Friends!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just my one and only first hand experience with them resulted in me going elsewhere. After "fiiiiinally" getting through to them after about six attempts, the individual I talked with "hem-hawed" around for about ten minutes then told me it "could" be a week to ten days before he was able to start them. I needed the gear fairly soon and chose to give TNT a call. Three days later my gear was waiting for me at my door when I returned.

Oh and as a side note: If any of you need a set of Carbon Fiber 40% Extra 260 gear, Steve with Chief in Oregon has like...."55" of them in stock.

They are a great company. I have ordered many times from them, and yes, it can take a long time. I have waited over 2 months. I even made a similar posts to this, and then they emailed me and explained to me in detail what is going on, so then, i understood, and now i support them 100%.

The last order, I ordered 3 sets of the same landing gear, that way, i will not have to wait.
Now i have them in my shop, this LG will work on any 40% size airplane. SO if any of mine break, i will have the replacement ready to go.

TNT also has great stuff, and i have used their stuff before.

Do not give up on GT, they are good, you will just have to wait.

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
Took almost a year to get my 35% gear from GT,matter of fact, I ordered another set from TNT and when the GT gear finally showed up I didn't know what it was until I opened the box because I had forgotten about it.Was supposed to be a direct replacement for the plane but wasn't even close.Won't use them again.