Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by dhal22, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Thanks! Post some flight feedback when you can.

2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

More landing gear work. Soldered the front landing gear fittings to the fuse.

Attached Files:

3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Dhal you have been putting a lot of work into the landing gear. Looking good. You must wanting to get onto something new by now.

dhal22 likes this.
  4. dhal22

Yes, my son and I are working on the Eagle 2 wing, probably going to start a classic pattern plane soon, all just to get back to gluing wood.

Landing gear mostly complete so about to start inside the fuse.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. dhal22

Decided to go back to the tail feathers.

20200330_204202.jpg

TonyHallo and pawnshopmike like this.
  6. dhal22

Haven't used my full size bandsaw in a while. New blade, the plywood went through like butter.

20200401_214612.jpg

Stevendavis and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Jealous. I need a nice bandsaw. One I have is a POS

dhal22 likes this.
  8. I've got bandsaw envy!

dhal22 likes this.
  9. dhal22

Just watch Craigslist and they will pop up. Mine was acquired from someone was moving out of state.

Stevendavis likes this.
  10. dhal22

Starting the tail feather work. I have to create a flat inside edge on the dowels.

20200402_210500.jpg

Stevendavis likes this.