• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW AEROBEEZ 78" Slick 540!!!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=4434]Orelelbaz6[/MENTION] you really should be out flying that thing and getting us video rather than posting about it ;)
[MENTION=4434]Orelelbaz6[/MENTION] damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you going to let him talk to you like that?

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], I am curious, you say:
"PRO Set-Up:
Engine Propeller Servos Spinner Fuel Tank
DLE-40 19x8 or 20x8 HS-7950TH for each of the control surfaces 3.5" 16oz"

Does that mean the DLE-40 twin will fit inside the cowl without cutting holes in the side of the cowl for the spark plugs?

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
@Aerobeez, I am curious, you say:
"PRO Set-Up:
Engine Propeller Servos Spinner Fuel Tank
DLE-40 19x8 or 20x8 HS-7950TH for each of the control surfaces 3.5" 16oz"

Does that mean the DLE-40 twin will fit inside the cowl without cutting holes in the side of the cowl for the spark plugs?

I am also curious....

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I think it looks awesome, love the color combination, very unique, stands out well.

I agree with the color scheme. It sticks out nice, wouldn't mind a lighter accent on the top of the tail. I fly in a lot of lower lighting conditions, and anything to help make it "pop" is a good thing. Keep up the good work guys!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Mr. Im waiting on parts maybe you should stop talking about your build and just get it done and get us some video bro! SMACK :veryshocked:
Be nice brother this poor guy is bran new. LOL

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Mr. Im waiting on parts maybe you should stop talking about your build and just get it done and get us some video bro! SMACK :veryshocked:
Be nice brother this poor guy is bran new. LOL

Hey hey hey, a build takes time ;) The 78" is already flying, he's run out of excuses to get us video!!! :banana:

Bipenut53

150cc
Yeah but when your 15 and have that plane all your thinking about is fly, fly, fly, not, oh I gotta get a video for [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] lol

Dont worry guys i will get a flight video soon! As i have said before i am in the process of switching engines so i am still waiting for my new engine to get here! I am also gonna try different servos so i am waiting for those as well. Il post more pictures when my new equipment gets here!