• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product NEW ePowerBox 50A Power Supply from Hitec

ServoCity

ServoCity
GSN SPONSOR
BRAND NEW from Hitec / Multiplex USA the ePowerBox 50A power supply!

http://www.servocity.com/html/15v-30v__50a_power_supply.html#.U6CDFvldV7s

To complement their growing set of DC/DC chargers, Hitec is proud to introduce the ePowerBox50A power supply. It provides 50 amps of current input voltage range from 100VAC to 240VAC and an adjustable output of 15-30 VDC. Whether you are a demanding racer or pilot, the ePowerBox 50A delivers the power you need whenever you need it. Its easy-to-read backlit lCD screen displays voltage and amperage output clearly and conveniently.

a_44213_top_view.jpg a_44213_side_view_2.jpg 44213_in_box.jpg 44213_side_view.jpg 44213_back_view.jpg

Features:
-1200 Watt, 50-Amp AC/DC Power Supply
-Adjustable DC Output Voltage 15 ~ 30V
-AC Input Voltage 100 ~ 240V
-One 50-Amp and Three 10-Amp Output Ports (with On/Off Switch)
-Two 5V USB Output Ports
-89% Power Effi ciency
-Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
-Dual Smart Fan Cooling
-Dimensions : 12.0 x 6.7 x 3.3 in (305 x 170 x 85 mm)
-Net Weight: 6.8lbs. (3.08kg)

To take full advantage of this power supply’s 1200-watt power capability, the output voltage should be 24VDC or higher. The actual amount of output current fed to the load is limited to 1200 watts. The chart below shows the actual wattage and amperage available at each voltage setting.
44213_chart.jpg 44213_drawing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave306

New to GSN!
Very Nice Power Supply

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Super nice! It has active power factor correction, 30 volts and lots of power. Looks perfect for 6S batteries because it keeps the voltage high enough to avoid the buck/boost issues sometimes mentioned by the guys using generators. It's similar to the SkyRC eFuel version but with the Hitec name and warranty (likely manufactured in Shenzhen by SkyRC under an OEM arrangement). I think I'm going to pick one up for my new PowerLab 8 charger. Has anyone tried one out yet?