• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Extra 330SC 2,33mt by Flight-Model

Hello friends!
In these last days I could not continue my work on the model but I started to "work" with my new Jeti DS-16. Thanks to the Jeti dealer in Italy, Hobbytoys (http://www.hobbytoys.it) I was able to clarify some doubts, although the software is in Italian. After many years of Fubata the transition to Futaba Jeti was almost painless: after reading manual I can really start programming the models. Really very intuitive.
But today I want present an "accessory" particularly interesting for Jeti DC/DS series: "Pimp your Jeti" ...

Primo-piano.jpg

Cover of all colors and nice wallpapers. The German company produces “Pimp Your Jeti” (https://www.pimpyourjeti.de) that gives you the chance to customize the Tx. Available for both series DS DC that are realized in static film removable and reusable.
The idea of "Pimp Your Jeti" was to create a product that would free the imagination of the modeler also in the characterization of the aesthetic of its Jeti Tx. The film, in addition to change the look of the TX, protects the part most exposed to wear and dirt accumulation, and once they are tired you can simply remove. But the German company not only is able to realize cover customized with any photo or drawing what you want. And that simply working online: the site have active section to upload images, change the layout of the labels on the Tx or choose from a number of layouts preset.
Installation is simple as you just place it over the TX and press lightly with no need to remove switches etc. Retail price of 49 Euros.
Colori-disponibili-2.jpg
Maschera-radio-2.jpg
Maschera-radio1.jpg
Pellicola-applicata.jpg
Pellicola-applicata2.jpg
Colori-disponibili-2.jpg

Too many switches to remember in my Tx.... For not confuse me I designed these small labels that will print on white PVC and place on the switches of the Jeti DS-16.
These Tx continues to get excited rather than go ahead with programming.

Attachments

• Label-TX-Jeti.jpg
    Label-TX-Jeti.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256