• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New GSN T-shirt thread

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi guys,

I'm working on another batch of t-shirts and just need to know how many to order. More importantly, I need to know what sizes.

If you want to go ahead and get dibs on the next batch please post here and we'll call that a pre-order.

Thanks!

Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Pricing will probably be the same as the first batch, $23 shipped in the US. I have to investigate international shipping charges, AU and NZ are as much for shipping as it is for the shirt. Shipping is also expensive for other places as well so I'm going to have to wrap my head around that and get the costs figured out before committing to a price.

XXL and XXXL will be a bit more.

Bart!

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
1- xxl ,black , with the red , grey, white logo just like the header page if that's an option. Thanks.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
t-shirts are going to be red again for this batch but i'll try to get black shirts in the next batch. i have to admit i like the red ones better now that i have one to wear.

Mikeq

150cc
XL and probably a couple...are you going to have colors other than red? Sorry didn't post quick enough...reds okay