Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New guy Harold[Smitty] Smith

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Smitty, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Hi guys, I like to just be called Smitty, don't know why I didn't sign up as Smitty. I live in Flint, Texas. Fly at Northside Airpark in Tyler, Tx. I am 72 years old and love to fly. I try to do some 3D but I haven't quite learned how to separate my wallet from the control sticks yet. I have a 30cc WrongWay lamayak, a 30cc Redwing Yak-55M and a 50cc TOC Yak-54. Going to be ordering a PAU Su-26m shortly, going to put a DLE 61 in front with Savox servos. Will try to upload some pictures. Good flying everyone.

Attached Files:

49dimes, mnfatboy, thurmma and 2 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. Oh, and that is one beautiful Yak Smitty! Mikey like.:yesss:

4. Welcome Mr. Smitty!

5. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

:welcome:

6. wesley.

wesley. 70cc twin V2

stock-vector-blue-smiley-face-with-a-sign-welcome-149594675.jpg

7. Cool deal, Smitty. Thanks for stopping by to say hi!!! Giant Scale good times!

8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Welcome!

9. camss69

camss69 70cc twin V2

Welcome!

PM Bartman and he can probably change your name for you.

10. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

:welcome: