• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

split_s

30cc
OK, I figure I've been lurking around here long enough that it's time for an introduction. My name's Dave, and I've been flying RC planes for a little over two years. I tried to teach myself at first, and the learning curve was pretty high, but I kept with it. Shortly after I started flying I saw a young guy named Joe Smith at an event in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I decided I wanted to try to do what he was doing (emphasis on the word try). Even though I'm just an old fart, I've been fortunate enough to hang out and fly with Joe all summer, and my flying has improved a lot. On top of that, I have learned a ton about building and setting up planes. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more.

Fly low!

Dave

SnowDog

OK, I figure I've been lurking around here long enough that it's time for an introduction. My name's Dave, and I've been flying RC planes for a little over two years. I tried to teach myself at first, and the learning curve was pretty high, but I kept with it. Shortly after I started flying I saw a young guy named Joe Smith at an event in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and I decided I wanted to try to do what he was doing (emphasis on the word try). Even though I'm just an old fart, I've been fortunate enough to hang out and fly with Joe all summer, and my flying has improved a lot. On top of that, I have learned a ton about building and setting up planes. I'm looking forward to learning a whole lot more.

Fly low!

Dave

Dave,
WELCOME!
Glad to see you here "officially" :) Looking forward to your contributions and participation on this fine (IMHO) forum :)

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
SupaTim here for my first post on this forum. Interested in seeing what this site has to offer. Like the idea of the "hotline to Joe" and can't wait to see what else it holds! I'm in WA state in the Tacoma area if anyone ever wants to get out and bang the sticks!

gyro

GSN Contributor
SupaTim here for my first post on this forum. Interested in seeing what this site has to offer. Like the idea of the "hotline to Joe" and can't wait to see what else it holds! I'm in WA state in the Tacoma area if anyone ever wants to get out and bang the sticks!

Welcome Tim! Glad to have you on the site. We're always looking for ways to improve and grow with the community, to please let us know if you have any ideas!

-G