• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I too listened to ATTF this morning and decided to drop by and see the new site. I'm relatively new to the hobby, just started on trainers this past spring. Currently getting things ready for my first sport plane, a Super Sportster EP. But I can certainly see 3d planes in my future. :) I occasionally try my had at them on the simulator. Good thing I'm not flying them for real yet.

Anyway, looking forward to learning a lot here.

Awesome! Welcome to the site, and went the time comes, let me know, and I'll help you get the info you need to get into a 3D airplane.

Kevin from sunny AZ who can't wait for what the east cost folks call "build season" as that is prime time AZ flying season:)

Flew control line as a kid, got into nitro RC a bit in 80's and 90's. Started electric in 2007 and soon found 3D:) Fly both planes and heli including:

3DHS: 104 Slick (electric), 74" Edge, 72" Extra, 70" Slick, 68" Velox, 65" Vyper, 62" Osiris, 59" Slick, 58" Edge, 57" Extra, 48" Edge, 48" VR-1, 48" Epp Extra, 41" Edge, 32" Epp Extra, Depron Velox. Vyper Bype on pre-order.

EF 64" MXS on order, also have Twisted Crack Yak and Extra Slick, plus a bunch of smaller stuff.

Heli: Logo600, Logo500, MSH Protos

I may have a slight 3D addiction:)

If you are looking for a support group, you're out of luck. If you are looking for an enabler, jackpot :p

Welcome!

zeagle

New to GSN!
No Fear Boys. I'm really a beautiful, intelligent, talented, charming, hell of a Mom and Wife. (PS I can cook, too).

Under my belt are Oktoberfest/Austin 2011 (spent Sat. at hotel watching college football) and SEFF 2012/Americus (mostly spent preparing food or entertaining my daughter).

No I do not RC anything at present. But look forward to our next RC adventure as a family, SEFF was a blast.

Glad to see folks here and I'm sure more will come. Isn't that how it works?

Also, the knee should be good according to the Doc. Physical terror begins tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle34

50cc
Yea she can cook pretty durn good. Made a heck of an impression at SEFF with her etoufee. Yep da hodge hounds had some feasting on some good ole crawdads in some cajun cooking.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Now I'm hungry...........crawdad stew sounds really darn good right now.......gumbo....etoufee...........quit makin my stomach rumble!

SteveT.

100cc
No Fear Boys. I'm really a beautiful, intelligent, talented, charming, hell of a Mom and Wife. (PS I can cook, too).

Under my belt are Oktoberfest/Austin 2011 (spent Sat. at hotel watching college football) and SEFF 2012/Americus (mostly spent preparing food or entertaining my daughter).

No I do not RC anything at present. But look forward to our next RC adventure as a family, SEFF was a blast.

Glad to see folks here and I'm sure more will come. Isn't that how it works?

Also, the knee should be good according to the Doc. Physical terror begins tomorrow.

Remember...Never whine, whimper or complain....it only encourages the physical terrorist!!! I know....total right knee replacement, and surgery to repair a torn meniscus on left.... :D :D

SteveT

zeagle

New to GSN!
Remember...Never whine, whimper or complain....it only encourages the physical terrorist!!! I know....total right knee replacement, and surgery to repair a torn meniscus on left.... :D :D

SteveT

Right Knee, torn meniscus flipped over and out like a hang nail. ACL ruptured and now removed. Arthritis under knee cap, and all thru the joint. Lots of injuries over past 10 yrs at least. All good and clean.

I don't think the terrorist can do anything worse than the 3 yr old's challenges.