• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

wedoitall

I, Mark from St.louis, MO
I heard about the site from a pod cast. I really like what I am seeing so far.
I fly a Pilot 330sc 30% mostly. Working on the 3D stuff and just having fun. Our club is at SIU Edwardsville in Illinois- ESRC
Hope to learn some new skills!!

Nice plane in the avatar pic! Welcome aboard!

Tymac300

30cc
Hi, my name is Tyler McCormack, I'm 14 years old, and I've been flying for 4 years. I fly anything from 3D foamies to giant scale gas planes. My passion is 3D, freestyle, and IMAC. I currently compete in the Advanced IMAC class, as well as freestyle competitions. I've been very fortunate to have received instruction from a few of the best pilots in the Northeast. Can't wait to start posting!

coreman

50cc
Hi, my name is Tyler McCormack, I'm 14 years old, and I've been flying for 4 years. I fly anything from 3D foamies to giant scale gas planes. My passion is 3D, freestyle, and IMAC. I currently compete in the Advanced IMAC class, as well as freestyle competitions. I've been very fortunate to have received instruction from a few of the best pilots in the Northeast. Can't wait to start posting!

Welcome Tyler. Good to see you and Steven here. We missed you guys this summer

Luv3d

70cc twin V2
Tyler and Mark,
Welcome to both of you!
Tyler- I really like your avatar, and I own an Aeroworks 52" freestyle extra 260 as well, and love the plane!

Great to have you both here!

Tymac300

30cc
Welcome Tyler. Good to see you and Steven here. We missed you guys this summer

Hey Jim! I too miss chasing each other's ribbons. Hopefully we will find some time next season!

Tyler and Mark,
Welcome to both of you!
Tyler- I really like your avatar, and I own an Aeroworks 52" freestyle extra 260 as well, and love the plane!

Great to have you both here!

Thanks! That is the 30cc Freestyle in my avatar, but I do also have the 52". They are both incredible planes!

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Very warm welcome to Tyler and Mark! Pleasure to have to you on the site, and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself here.

coreman

50cc
Hey Jim! I too miss chasing each other's ribbons. Hopefully we will find some time next season!

I will resist putting one on my Vyper Bype!! As I said to your brother earlier, great job on the King50 in Ohio! Tell your dad I said Hi also

TCaptain

30cc
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to Gyro for creating 3DRCForums. Great person for a great hobby!

Nice to be on here with everybody!

Doug (Former President ARCA // Austin Radio Control Association)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hi Everyone,

Congrats to Gyro for creating 3DRCForums. Great person for a great hobby!

Nice to be on here with everybody!

Doug (Former President ARCA // Austin Radio Control Association)

Very warm welcome to you Doug! Congrats on a successful tenure as the Prez, and it was nice meeting you at Hucktoberfest. Looking forward to flying at ARCA again at the FLI in April! :)