• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I live in Hawaii and have been in the hobby about a year and a half. So lots to learn :)

What up Bradda? I lived in Mililani, Pearl City and Waianae. Now in Oregon. I have a couple friend in Ewa. Great to have you on. Where the heck do you fly?

Pilanecrazzy

New to GSN!
Hello all.....I am from the Jersey Shore...was flying about 10 years dropped out yrs ago...Getting back...I just re-joined my club Jersey Coast Radio Control Club....Nice big flying field....Looking to get into electric....I have been on the simulator last couple of months...

Regards

Chris B.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Hello all.....I am from the Jersey Shore...was flying about 10 years dropped out yrs ago...Getting back...I just re-joined my club Jersey Coast Radio Control Club....Nice big flying field....Looking to get into electric....I have been on the simulator last couple of months...

Regards

Chris B.

Good to have you Chris.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow I get to introduce and welcome 5 new members from yesterday! WELCOME [MENTION=2872]3DOVERGROUND[/MENTION] [MENTION=2876]Sandflyz[/MENTION] [MENTION=2877]dadhipta[/MENTION] [MENTION=2879]Yakster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2880]highonthai[/MENTION]! Introduce yourselves when you get a chance. Where do you fly and what do you fly?

Hello,
My name is Scott and I've new to RC planes. Started in August of last year.
I live between Los Angeles and Chiang Mai,Thailand.
Have the required 20+ planes and Have just finished my first Gasser 3DHS 74" Edge. I fly about 5hrs a day everyday at Apollo field here in LA
The gas Plane was a big step up for me,and I hope to get help and info from all of you.

Scott

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Good to have you here @highonthai! There is gasser help to be had here. Start posting your questions and you will likely be surprised by how quickly people here take an interest in your project.

3DOVERGROUND

New to GSN!
Hello everyone! My name is Barry from Tulsa Oklahoma, I have been flying Rc for about
Thirty years and started to fly 3d planes in 2005. I enjoy flying my small foamies to my 70in
3d hobby shop velox! Thanks for the warm welcome!