• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
i am not new here, but this is now my new home!!
is it ok to discuss IMAC here, or is it only THREE D?

Welcome [MENTION=2187]orthobird[/MENTION]
"Clean" 3D and XA is lacking without smooth transitions. Those smooth transitions are natural progressions from the discipline of IMAC/ Pattern and precision flying. I'm trying to get everyone I know who is serious about high performance "full envelope" precision flying to at least practice some sequences. We have a competition Aug 9-10 (2nd annual Plum Island IMAC) and I hope to bring about 4 "new" IMAC pilots to it. This community "gets it" and welcomes the discussion. So make some lines between your tumbles.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Introducing some new members today! Just want to thank you all for joining and making 3drcforums.com your home. Sooooo here we go... @Sideslip @Kerwin49 @Damig @redeyes @retiredVTT (wish i was retired! glad to have ya) @Rod_Hart @snake98 @Jesse Clement @JacklosRC @renelu @felonis @Konrad @amiit @proteus_x3 [MENTION=3283]zewolfe[/MENTION] @Turner2 @Sappasit @artbykenb @Tommy miller @crispypilot @kenboling @c/f @JeffJohnsonMN67 @HBJ069 @Acs_guitars @tmart @crashflow @Tankd !!! Tell us where you fly and what you fly! Perferably pics if ya gottem!

Also for the new folks this is a great way to pull other members into a conversation! Just simply add the @ sign before a members name and whalla an email is sent to them letting them know they have been mentioned. Just one of the small AWESOME things we have here. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Welcome to all the new members, that is a bunch! I even see a few names I recognize that are taking refuge from turmoil elsewhere.... welcome to the best 3D (and other flying too!) Forum on the web!

konrad

30cc
Gentlemen,
Thank you,

I've been active in high powered electric flight since 1986 and went exclusively electric in my personal fleet around 1993. I have a bit of a competitive streak in that I flew FAI F3D Pylon a bit. My 15 minutes of hobby fame is that I built the engines that won the 89 Nats for FAI F3D Pylon.

The career got in the way and sort of put flying on hold around 2006, as I was heavily involved with trying to get the 787-8 certified. As of late I've started to get back into the hobby and look forward to doing some real:quoties: hands on aeronautics.

Again I'd like to thank you all for giving me, in the short time I've been here, some real helpful information, without the drama one normally associates with some of the other sites.

All the best,
Konrad

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Gentlemen,
Thank you,

I've been active in high powered electric flight since 1986 and went exclusively electric in my personal fleet around 1993. I have a bit of a competitive streak in that I flew FAI F3D Pylon a bit. My 15 minutes of hobby fame is that I built the engines that won the 89 Nats for FAI F3D Pylon.

The career got in the way and sort of put flying on hold around 2006, as I was heavily involved with trying to get the 787-8 certified. As of late I've started to get back into the hobby and look forward to doing some real:quoties: hands on aeronautics.

Again I'd like to thank you all forgiving me, in the short time I've been here, some real helpful information, without the drama one normally associates with some of the other sites.

All the best,
Konrad

Wow I love that! Thanks for the kind words Konrad

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Introducing some new members today! Just want to thank you all for joining and making 3drcforums.com your home. Sooooo here we go... @Sideslip @Kerwin49 @Damig @redeyes @retiredVTT (wish i was retired! glad to have ya) @Rod_Hart @snake98 @Jesse Clement @JacklosRC @renelu @felonis @Konrad @amiit @proteus_x3 [MENTION=3283]zewolfe[/MENTION] @Turner2 @Sappasit @artbykenb @Tommy miller @crispypilot @kenboling @c/f @JeffJohnsonMN67 @HBJ069 @Acs_guitars @tmart @crashflow @Tankd !!! Tell us where you fly and what you fly! Perferably pics if ya gottem!

Also for the new folks this is a great way to pull other members into a conversation! Just simply add the @ sign before a members name and whalla an email is sent to them letting them know they have been mentioned. Just one of the small AWESOME things we have here. :)

Wow! What a list! Thanks to all of you for heading here to 3DRCF. Enjoy the community.