• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

mdixon87

New to GSN!
[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] I'm in Menominee, MI, basically the opposite side from Calumet. I'm about an hour north from Green Bay.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well it's been a couple weeks since our last welcomes! Welcome to all the new guys (and girls if there is any lol) to our corner of the world! We are super excited you're here and if there is anything we can do for you guys please let us know! If you have a second would you tell us where you are from and what you fly?
[MENTION=3850]airborne[/MENTION] [MENTION=3863]andrewschear[/MENTION] [MENTION=3831]Biggins[/MENTION] [MENTION=3840]Bonez[/MENTION] [MENTION=3828]cgauthier[/MENTION] [MENTION=3830]cgauthier3[/MENTION] [MENTION=3862]Chascall[/MENTION] [MENTION=3842]Chief 11X[/MENTION] [MENTION=3865]d12bn[/MENTION] [MENTION=3823]dlit[/MENTION] [MENTION=3849]DragonsBear[/MENTION] [MENTION=3835]Elson[/MENTION] [MENTION=3860]Escapade[/MENTION] [MENTION=3826]Fallow[/MENTION] [MENTION=3843]flightcrazed[/MENTION] [MENTION=3847]FlyBoysRC[/MENTION] [MENTION=3829]flycanic[/MENTION] [MENTION=3846]fmcnulty4[/MENTION] [MENTION=3866]githyankee[/MENTION] [MENTION=3838]Ialwayscrash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3848]kedennis[/MENTION] [MENTION=3825]kepner[/MENTION] [MENTION=3851]knackerdknees[/MENTION] [MENTION=3845]lexsportsman[/MENTION] [MENTION=3836]luciuswillson[/MENTION] [MENTION=3833]md_cobra[/MENTION] [MENTION=3820]microairman1[/MENTION] [MENTION=3837]Mort2488[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]mxracer33x[/MENTION] [MENTION=3819]P MAC[/MENTION] [MENTION=3857]Papi[/MENTION] [MENTION=3853]Paul Webb[/MENTION] [MENTION=3839]Paulys1[/MENTION] [MENTION=3852]rogerio_sanita[/MENTION] [MENTION=3858]sixshooter5[/MENTION] [MENTION=3856]Skinny Bob[/MENTION] [MENTION=3859]Steam[/MENTION] [MENTION=3855]tizzo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3821]viperstang1[/MENTION] [MENTION=3827]wannabapilot[/MENTION] [MENTION=3818]wormsworm[/MENTION] [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] [MENTION=3832]Yakman54[/MENTION]

Chascall

New to GSN!
I live near the town of Fayetteville, TX, located about halfway between Houston and Austin. I fly anything I can including wings, 3D planes, Pattern planes, Giant Scale, and scale Warbirds, all electric.

flightcrazed

New to GSN!
Hi everyone! I'm in Gainesville, FL. I too will fly anything that will get in the air. I currently have a Primo 15, Accel Katana 30, VH sbach 32" foamy, wltoys v911 micro heli, cx2, and mcx helis. Building a slide 37, and I have a magic fun fly I'm working on getting e-powered up. Great site here!

I got a min! Lol. I'm Jon, from waukegan,IL. I fly anything from micro stuff to giant scale and a lot of 3d and aerobatics. Also a self proclaimed plane crasher!! I'm an expert on that if o do say so myself ;) And everything in between. Fly and build as much as I possibly can everyday! :D

Guess i might also add that I am 17 and been flying for about 7years now.
And when I'm not flying my secomg hobby is thinking about flying,which also involves wishing I was flying lolol :D

SnowDog

I got a min! Lol. I'm Jon, from waukegan,IL. I fly anything from micro stuff to giant scale and a lot of 3d and aerobatics. Also a self proclaimed plane crasher!! I'm an expert on that if o do say so myself ;) And everything in between. Fly and build as much as I possibly can everyday! :D

Hi Jon from Waukegan, I'm Mike from Crystal Lake! I recognize your handle from other sites, I think? Were you selling a 70" Slick last year? We've got to get out and fly this summer!