• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Same here! Check out rob Holland! The difference just changes the way it handles. Short couple usually do snaps and such better and long has better lines usually and is easier to hover cause its a longer moment arm. That what OK think it is. Correct me if I'm qrong

I love the way he tumbles that MXS. My 33cc MXS is done in Matt Halls paint scheme. I have seen Sean and Eric Tucker, Michael Goulian, and Kirby Chambliss perform in person. I meet and talked with Chuck Aaron and Kevin Coleman as well. Do you get to many airshows out West?

6172crew

50cc
Sean Tucker is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Met him when we had the Mig demo, sold that J5 to the guy who does Mig Magic.

Chicago has an air and water show the weekend after Oshkosh. That might not be the direction you live though. It took us seven hours to get there flying.